Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Music to My Ears

I got my Mountaineer back!

Early this morning I was working away at another location when I got a call... 'Kerry, your Mountaineer is ready for you to pick up'. The voice on the other end was the most angelic sounding male voice. I was so excited I almost pee'd myself. Two weeks in this great-grandma car, as C and P put it, has been trying. I was used to riding high on the road, then i went to a no power, hollowed-out bucket seat with limited lumbar support, silver, beggars can't be choosers, Ford Taurus.

I'm so excited to be back in my ride! It drives better than I remember. Its tight - you guys would love it. *snicker* Or maybe that Taurus was just loose in steering and heaven forbid I was getting used to it, but this sure drives better than I remember. I think i'm just so excited about getting it back... its probably worse or just as good and i'm blinded by the thrill of it all!

2 comments:

Grant said...

Celebrate by getting drunk and taking it for a spin. See how tight it can corner at full speed.

Kerry said...

:P

Funny honey.... *thinking* I wonder how it would handle!?