Monday, August 14, 2006

Pressure Cooker

The lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer are quickly receding in the real view mirror of life as Chaos College ramps up the insanity in preparation for the giant fall semester which begins the 21st.

Division chairs are back today and the entire faculty arrives tomorrow but today I noticed several plain ole faculty cruising our hallowed corridors. One in particular always has his substantial family in tow. It reminds me of a ‘people train’ considering the number of humans closely following right behind him. Holding the youngest and leading this multi-sized and gendered crew, he is immediately followed by his heavy-set spouse who is in turn followed by the kiddos. Can this guy not make a move without the whole gang trailing right behind? I’ve heard of henpecked but this is ridiculous!

My state is what???

Whole Lotta Shakin' Going on in Ohio
MENTOR, Ohio (AP) -- A corner of suburban Cleveland has become the earthquake capital of Ohio, shaking on average every two weeks since New Year's Day and making people wonder: What's next?

The Topfive.com’s 5 Web Acronyms We'd Like to See (Part II)

5> IAARWIDLWMP: In an alternate reality where I don't live with my parents.

4> YSHICWTM: You're so hot I came without touching myself.

3> ADHD: I'm sorry, what were you saying?

2> TTYNPMRFBTP: Thanks to your nudie pix, my right forearm's bigger than Popeye's.

1> GGTBCOMFD: Gotta go -- the baby's choking on my flash drive.

1 comment:

Grant said...

ADHD = =P