Saturday, October 13, 2007

Cold as Ice

Finally!



It's almost the middle of October and it's finally cooling off at our soccer games. This fall season has been unusually warm. By this time, almost every year, we're wearing jeans and jackets and/or hauling blankets around to games, but so far we've been all decked out in shorts and flip-flops. Until this morning. It was a bit nippley outside!

I really hope that by Trick-or-Treat time gets here, its cool... well actually more than cool, but not freezing cold! I love it when its brisk and crispy cold outside for halloween!

6 comments:

Queen of the Mayhem said...

I am with you! I hate Trick or Treating when it is HOT! Of course....it is almost ALWAYS hot here!

TC said...

I kind of miss the warmth already? :-/


I used to hate trick or treating with a winter coat on.

Bone said...

I'm ready for the cool here, too.

With this whole Al Gore altering the environment thing, we're down to like eight days of winter per year.

CruiserMel said...

I heart that you said "nippley" and didn't giggle.

weatherchazer said...

I join you on the Hallelujah for the weather! I can actually walk around outside withour sweating my rear off!

Mrs Housley said...

Al Gore does have everything jacked up. lol This year especially! When I was growing up, I remember trick-or-treating in the freezing cold and then racing home to eat a big bowl of chili! I love that memory.... oh, and digging through the candy. Thats a good memory too :)