Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Nancy Drew

It seems like forever since i've written! This week has been so busy. Between work and tons of meetings, soccer, being homeroom mom of the year and studying for yet another test, i've barely had time to come up for air!

However, tonight while cooking dinner and whipping out chocolate chip cookies I was thinking about something. Always and forever I've had this gift... the gift of "knowing". I don't know how to explain it, but I can always sense when something is amiss or just not right. I get eerie feelings when something 'just isnt right' or when I need to make a quick exit. I've been able to sense when things are wrong with someone ... ok, well you get the idea.

Anyways... I've also been pretty good at detective work. I have to give credit to Chaos College for helping me perfect my deviousness because that place allowed me hours upon hours to perfect such an art form. Heck, there were times when the job even required me to do sly detective work!

I've caught vendors having nasty affairs, i've sniffed out friends (and some not-so-friends) in dating sights and online in various clubs or groups trying to recruite (oh lordy... I cant even list some of them) 'partners'. Somewhere down the line I've learned to think like that person and "go" to that place where they might be. Weird, huh!? It's fun finding someone... and knowing a little sumpin sumpin about them and watching them act totally innocent. Thinking you have noooo idea...

My next mission requires Night Vision Goggles as I will be performing this little task in person... I'm excited! Just gotta find the goggles....
However, I have a few other assignments up my sleeve. It also helps to have friends and techs in low places... hehe Connections, baby!

When I grow up I want to be a detective. I love this work!

5 comments:

TC said...

I have to give credit to Chaos College for helping me perfect my deviousness

For some reason, I now have Sawyer Brown stuck in my head ...

"I've got to give credit where credit is due.."

LOL

Have fun with your latest detective work! :)

Angela said...

That is a great skill for a parent to have too.

Circe said...

Kerbear, I think you've found your true calling. Apparently, mine is doing voice promos as I'm featured in one for Chaos College as we speak. :)

BTW, you don't have anything on moi, do ya?! *bites nails*

Kerry said...

circe: I always have something on you! HAHHAHAHAHA :P

Circe said...

I really need to straighten up and fly right. Er, yeah, that's gonna happen. *sweet smile*