Monday, August 13, 2007

Random

okay... These are some of our vacation pictures. Random.... that's for sure! There are tons of stories to tell, but I can't get it all spilled out tonight so I'm just posting some of the pics to show us! :) I'll try to get more organized and do a better job later. I've got tons to show from Tulum and the beach!

This is me and my sis in the JEEP we rented to drive around the island.


Our pool (ocean in the background) at the resort.


Picture of our resort.


Our first rental car... POS. We rented the JEEP the next day. I can't believe they thought 5 of us would fit in this little squirrel cage! We did it... but not comfy.


Picture of Playa Del Carmen from the Ferry we took across to the mainland.


A HUGE a@# grasshopper that jumped on my sister during dinner at Senor Frogs. He caused a HUGE scene (she helped).


Me and my baby on the Ferry to Playa.


Apparently they were having a deep conversation.... and I wasn't paying attention.


One of the many pictures of our beach.


and...... I saw a lady who was way bigger preggers than me!!! hehehe

3 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

I would burst into flames in that much sunlight.

CruiserMel said...

Awww, I think I need some Cozumel and Playa del Carmen. So envious here. Y'all look like you were having such a good time.

Kerry said...

Burg: Have I mentioned yet that it was HOT? The clouds would come and go... and that helped a bit, but it was always HOT!

Cruisermel: We had a great time. I'd like to stay in Playa sometime. There are awesome beaches there... although its busier and more touristy vs. Cozumel, its beautiful!