Sunday, June 10, 2007

Midsummer Nights Dream

I had a dream last night that I had this baby.... at home! Those are not my intentions... nor are they Richards. However for some reason I was in labor and didn't know it. I was standing up and Richard was taking pictures of my big ol baby gut when all of a sudden the baby just came shooting out! Hubby caught it like he was catching a 50 yard pass!

It was a boy!

Not one little pain either.

If you dream that you are on your way to the hospital to have a baby, then it signifies your issues of dependency and your desire to be completely care for. Perhaps you are trying to get out of some responsibility. If you are pregnant, then a more direct interpretation may simply mean that you are experiencing some anxieties of making it to the hospital when the time comes.

To dream that you are laboring, suggests that you have goal that will take a lot of hard work to accomplish.

If you are really pregnant and having this dream, then it represents your anxieties about the pregnancy. Women in the first trimester of their pregnancy tend to dream of tiny creatures, fuzzy animals, flowers, fruit and water. In the second trimester, dreams will reflect your anxieties about being a good mother

8 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

Hmmm.. Well, I hope it's just that easy for you!

I was always told that whatever you dream you're having, you will have the opposite. So, you have any girl names picked out?? :)

weatherchazer said...

When I was pregnant with my first child, I dreamed I was in a room with two hospital bassinets, one was a boy, one was a girl. I picked up the little boy. Suffice it to say, at the time, I didn't know what I was having, but I was pretty sure it was a boy. The ultrasound two months later proved me right.

Kerry said...

Burg: we have named picked for both... but we really believe we're having a girl. Even though its not been verfied with the ultrasound yet... it just feels girlish. lol

Weather: With my first two, i knew they were boys. I never had an ultrasound to verify it... i just 'knew'. Mothers Intuition!?!?
that is a pretty cool dream... its funny how things come to you in dreams like that!

Big Ben said...

At least your hubby can catch and didn't fumble. Fumbling a baby is a problem.

TC said...

Your prego dreams are cracking me up :)

What'd Richard think of this???

Kerry said...

Ben: He didnt fumble AND he never played football! lol It must come natural to you men.

Chica: He thinks i'm weird. lol He was laughing because we were just doing pictures ... lah lah lah... and whammo all of a sudden a baby! I do dream weird stuff.

Bone said...

Your dreams crack me up, too. "Go long, Richard!"

CruiserMel said...

I've never had a baby - but boy, that sounds like the easiest way to have one. Cool dream.