Here's the deal: Each player starts with 7 random facts / habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog. So without further ado, here goes:
- Men suck. Yes, that’s an unfair blanket assessment of the opposite sex but lately males (yeah, plural) have taken vicarious pleasure in letting me down. I know the reason I’m feeling this way is because of the little phone tête-à-tête exchanged between TBC and I yesterday afternoon. I was engrossed in finding a street address for a new school we added to our ITV roster and I needed to process a FedEx shipment before the courier arrived. Time was of the essence. Out of the blue TBC calls my cell to question whether I had faxed an important document the day before. Mind you, I have to scurry out of my office and race down the hall toward the lounge to participate in this two-way conversation as cell reception is abysmal. My mind went completely blank and I blurted out I must have forgotten to fax it and was unsure where the document was which prompted an unappreciated, venom-filled tirade. Apparently when I fail to do his bidding, its fine and dandy to chew my ass out though I never berate his shortcomings in the brain freeze department. Taken aback and not wishing to engage in a nasty, mud-slinging shoutfest, I offered to call him back when I had further clarification. It was on the trek back to my office that it hit me I had indeed faxed it first thing yesterday morning as requested. Now I’m furious. I returned his call from the office phone and hissed that I had carried out this order and speaking to me in this harsh manner was NOT acceptable. He informed me he darn well could and would and I once again strongly disagreed. I was then informed he “wasn’t putting up with my shit” and I hung up on him. I fumed for awhile longer, concocting schemes of sweet, sweet revenge before sanity prevailed. We attempted to discuss our respective points of view upon my return home but once again he became extremely agitated and I walked away. Yeah, I love being married to an asshole.
- Kerbear and I are coming up on our two year (July 6) Blogaversary. Last year’s celebration didn’t turn out quite the way we expected as on that very day, our preshus (and easy) domain name was snatched out from under us thanks to some convoluted and murky dealings. Understandably, our happiness and joy were considerably subdued but this year we anticipate a true no-holds-barred, celebratory blowout. Alrighty then!
- This past weekend, “K” once again showed me her hilarious depiction of my ass-over-teakettle spill during last years memorable Oktoberfest when my tractionless flipflops sent me comically hurtling to the ground as simultaneously my newly-purchased, sugary funnel cake shot skyward before ignominiously joining me in kissing terra firma. Much like the first viewing, I laughed so hard I cried. I must have been a sight to behold but I still cringe in remembered mortification every time I replay it in my head as it is my No. 1 most embarrassing moment in recent history. Though months away, I’m already planning to hide behind a drab, non-descript outfit, wraparound ebony shades, and possibly a wig disguise before attending this years event.
- I’m ready for my three-day weekend to start.
- I miss Kerry and all the times I could just pop into her office to laugh, chat, and gossip. We did it every day and though I like our current ragtag little troop, it’s nowhere close to the sparkle and pop that came with having her as a captivating coworker.
- I part my hair on the left side.
- I’m left-handed and proud of it. :)