Friday, October 13, 2006

Workin' for the Weekend

I'm interviewing candidates for a technical position I have available... and after two rounds of interviews, I had placed the applicants in order of preference (in my head). This morning I get to work, and the top candidate... the one I was going to make an offer to, dropped me an email and asked me to withdraw him from the application pool!!!

Had I not gone out last night with Richard, GFR and The Rapper newly known as "W", I wouldn't be so numb. As it is, i'm still suffering from the night at Graham's. Which at the time I didn't know it would be so important... but this morning the pain would be increasingly sharp if I were clear headed and on my toes.

I've responded with an email - kind of digging for more information. If the little booger doesn't email me back this morning, i'm calling him. I want to know why why WHY?

5 comments:

Trouble said...

Must have been something you said... Or did you molest him during the interview? Some guys can't handle that sort of thing...

twisted panties said...

Happy Friday the 13th? Mine is going just as well.

Traveling Chica said...

I'm betting he got another job. Still, sucks though. Good luck! :(

Circe said...

I have to know 'why' for everything or I'm not happy. Yes, find out WHY, hon...
(has to be another job)

MISS YOU,
partner-in-crime

He'd LOVE her molestation so that cannot be it, Trouble!

Kerry said...

HAHAHA... I didn't molest him... well, only in my thoughts! :P

j/k

I'm hoping that it was another job offer and not something with the position. He would have fit in so well!!!