Wednesday, October 11, 2006

It might be Sunny Outside

I found the lineup for Discorus 2006 Festival of Rock:

Dropping Daylight, Rikets, Halestorm, Evans Blue, Crossfade, Buckcherry, Breaking Benjamin, Shinedown and Seether.

I know I know them... and I'm pretty sure I've seen Halestorm before....

I've been swamped today! I've interviewed three techs for the opening I have in my area and now i'm preparing for tomorrow's interviews. I'm also trying to make a major decision on new chairs for the technicians (maybe some that will hold up under intense abuse and won't dig potholes in the floor when we scoot from one side of the room to the other during our daily chair races). I was also given the grueling task (along with two other coworkers) of researching our phone bill... what we have, what we want, and what we don't need.

Need a nap. lol

No comments: