Monday, September 04, 2006

Gameday Weekend

This holiday weekend has been busy starting with Friday night - and it hasn't let up. Richard and I did spend a majority of Saturday trying to get into Norman to get to the OU game and then after spending the first half sitting in the drizzly rain and crowded accomodations, we spend a great majority trying to get out of Norman. That is just pure craziness there... and we're purely content with catching those football games snuggled on the couch at home or kickin' it with friends at their house or a sports bar. I'll pass on the chaos... its not so fun. You can catch the full story on this blog... I sent some pictures there as the events unfolded and I blogged bout it with the pics.

I hope y'all are having a great Labor Day weekend. It's going to rain today!

No comments: