Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Just a Little Diddy About My Day


It's been a rough week and it's only Wednesday!

I still find the time to build a car , hit the gym, do some Christmas shopping, a kabillion loads of laundry, remodel a bedroom, type this, tinker with Christmas lights, cook dinner, clean up the mess, gather a couple hours of sleep... and its all done with a smile!

Actually, the bedroom remodeling project consisted of me buying P a new futon and Richard breaking down his full size bed, hauling it off, vacuming the room, assembling the new futon and getting it all set up for P to use. *kisses to you babe*

Anyways, you can read about my car project on the other site. Laundry awaits me!

3 comments:

TC said...

All with a smile?

I might learn to hate you...

Kerry said...

*giggle*

Sorry. In my head i'm smiling... to them I might be a bit grumpy... but i'm smiling on the inside! lol

TC said...

Ah, well, smiles on the inside are 100% acceptable. ;)