Thursday, December 14, 2006

Always Brush and Floss

Tonight I went to my POWER class (it's a form of weight training by doing lighter weights but massive amounts of repetition) and I was greeted with some girl I'd never seen before. She bounced around the room and obviously was preparing to teach the next hour. She asked if we wanted to do new material or stick with the old favorites... we all kind of muttered underneath our breath. It really made no difference... pain is pain regardless of what music you're using. lol

She proceeded to go over techniques and how to bend, twist, flip your body and your weights (as if we'd never done this before)... and then we started. Our warmup was complete and we headed into squats. Before each segment she went thru this whole 'i've got to tell you guys every little thing to do and not to do because, heaven forbid you point your elbows the wrong way or have your feet too far apart'... it was driving me nuts!

But it was during shoulders that I noticed something. I'd been checking her out the entire time (that's what you're supposed to do, right!?!?) and I'd determined that she must have been a gymnist at one time - but was now into retirement and eating. She was by no means thin. She wasn't fat... but certainly wasn't thin. She was thick. Not blubbery thick... but thick like muscle with a little fat on top... just thick. Thru this whole hour she kept telling all of us to pack on more weight. The entire time i'm thinking 'no way... i dont want to be thick like that!' I'd checked out her butt alot during this time together... it was in my face most of the time so I had no choice. When we sat down to do some shoulders.... plop! there it was.... a big ol white pair of thong undies, not peeking, but hanging out of her tight black workout pants.

I focused on her butt floss the rest of the shoulder segment and tried with everything I had to forget about the visual during lunges and situps. I'll probably dream about white butt floss tonight... I just hope they are clean and not sweaty and ... well this could just get bad really fast!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you poor thing... too funny!

Anonymous said...

Oh you poor thing... too funny!