Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Greetings, my darlings. No, I haven’t fallen into a gaping hole but rather was forced to hit the ground running as the week began with a rousing BANG. I filled in for our fearless leader’s assistant yesterday and it was quite the Monday. A security guard I always suspected of ‘yanking his chain’ while sitting in the parking lot watching employees exit the building turned in his resignation. Not that that was the reason, mind you, this is just a personal speculation of mine. An irate mother went off on yours truly when an orientation she and her daughter had specifically come to campus for was canceled and prospective members not notified, and I spent my lunch hour processing a buttload of FedEx that mushroomed off the edges of my own desk. Those were pretty much the highlights of yesterday that kept me busy and preoccupied. :)
The Topfive.com’s 5 Signs Your Halloween Party Is Sucking
5. After you showed up in that Grim Reaper costume, half of the Quiet Acres Retirement Home residents had to Rascal back to their suites and change costumes.
4. The woman dressed as Angelina Jolie insists on taking your newborn with her when she leaves.
3. Just as you're meeting your boss's wife, your 4-year-old enters the room with your wife's strap-on dildo on her head proclaiming she's a unicorn.
2. "Dick Cheney" waterboards the hostess to find out where the good beer is.
1. Disappointed, hungry zombies are shuffling their way over from Jessica Simpson's house next door.