To finish off the week, I pretty much stole, er, borrowed from other buddies/bloggers/net people.
Stolen from Kel’s page:
Swiped from Topfive.com:
The Topfive.com’s Vocational College Cheers
5. Art school:
"Smash another head! Break another nose!
Let's turn their faces into Picassos!"
4. Truck driving school:
"Give us some Red Bull and pack of Skoal.
'Cause we're driving all night right through your goal!"
3. Modeling school:
"We'll get busy! We'll get hectic!
We'll purge you like an anorexic!"
2. Cosmetology school:
"Your passing sucks, your running fails.
Ohmigod! Who did your nails?!?"
1. Diplomacy school:
"Norway, Sweden, Timbuktu!
We know a nice way to say, 'FU!'"
From my fav humor site, The Onion:
Libra (Sept 23-Oct 23)
During an interview with your son’s grade-school teacher, you’ll be relieved to learn how little you give a shit about how he is doing.
From a fellow Buckeye blogger:
“As much as I love living in Ohio, it is somewhat embarrassing at times. We have some pretty rough times with our beloved (pro) sports teams and we ruin elections as if to say “Yeah, we did it! What are you going to do about it America?” But we do have our Ohio State Buckeyes, and we are still better than Michigan, so it isn’t all bad. So just to show everyone that no matter how long our football team stays number one that we are still good ole’ O-H I-O with a little “de de dee” (a la Carlos Mencia) on the side, here are some dumb laws that actually exist in our state”:
1. Women are prohibited from wearing patent leather shoes in public.
2. It is illegal to fish for whales Lake Erie on Sunday.
3. It is illegal to get a fish drunk.
4. The Ohio driver’s education manual states that you must honk the horn whenever you pass another car.
5. Participating or conducting a duel is prohibited.
6. Breast feeding is not allowed in public.
7. It is illegal for more than five women to live in a house.
8. It is illegal to mistreat anything of great importance.
9. No one may be arrested on Sunday or on the Fourth of July.
And finally, emailed to me from my Aussie bud, Gab:
Have a magnificent Friday!