The Topfive.com's 16 Signs Your Website Is Not Very 2.0
16. Yours in the only Website where communities can get
15. "This site best viewed with Mosaic Browser."
14. Your source code contains the statement: "Charles
13. Your "social networking" site is nothing but a single
page with a long list of phone numbers.
12. Your hamsters are doing the minuet.
11. Instead of streaming video, your site sends someone
to the user's location with a slide projector.
10. You had to suspend your blog when your blanket caught
fire on the hot smoke.
9. Your highest browser penetration: WebTV 1.0.
8. The "Order now!" link next to merchandise brings up
a simple text page displaying a phone number.
7. “CDIV Fyle Nae Founde."
6. Your site just sits there yelling at the Web 2.0 sites
to GET THE HELL OFF ITS INTERNET!
5. The only thing that's user-generated: cease-and-desist
4. Instead of uploading an avatar, the user is asked to
approximate his or her look in "ASCII art" using a 30x30
matrix of Courier New characters.
3. Language options are limited to Latin and Sanskrit.
2. The sample MP3s on the site are skipping.
1. Your corporate blog's editorial this week rails at