Friday, February 01, 2008

The Green Mile

Tonight is the PT test.

I went to the gym last night to see if I could run a mile... I havent run a mile since baby Z was born. I just havent pushed myself to that yet (so bootcamp is what I needed to get the push). I did it! I checked in at the counter, hit the treadmill and ran. I pumped the mile out easy!

I know tonights mile is outside and running outside is alot different than doing it with the comfort of a treadmill, but at least I know I have it in me.

Pushups... that's a different story. I hope we only have to do like 5. 10 max.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Good Luck!! Keep us informed on Boot Camp...

Angela said...

Only outside is more fun, because you have lots to look at. It is freezing here so I wouldn't want to be outdoors
You can do it.