Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sneezin Season

So I’m back online after a brief sabbatical. Ya gotta love how consistently inconsistent I’ve become with blogging. Must be something about getting close to that third year mark, eh? Don't forget to mark your calendars for July 6th as Kerbear and I would love to receive lots of fabulous presents. (We promise to act surprised.)
: -)


The last few weeks I’ve been sneezing. A lot. I don’t recall ever having this miserable of a time with allergies. As I’ve never been officially tested, I’m going to take an educated guess and say it’s the budding trees causing my sniffling woes. I understand cedars might be the most likely culprit and I’d also venture a guess that having the problematic devils line both sides of our driveway is not a plus. Of course, the Okie wind doesn’t help matters because if we are blessed with a warm, springlike day, it’s a given it will go hand in hand with Mr. Gusty Breezes. All I know is I’m helping put the tissue companies, usually the Puffs people, decisively in the black for their profit margins. Ah, Spring in Oklahoma—tissues and tornadoes!

2 comments:

Grant said...

Couldn't you just burn all the trees down since they obviously serve no purpose but to irritate you?

TC said...

Only 3 years? For some reason I thought ya'll had been around longer :)

Hope you're feeling better soon!