Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Hump Day

It's Wednesday and I've yet to find the time to write a post (until now) or check anyone's sites. *begging forgiveness*

Why is it when you become pretty much unemployed, that you find yourself even busier and wonder how you even had time to work a full time job to begin with!? The piles of laundry have gotten bigger, dinner is more 'fast' than it was before, I cram my workouts into even smaller time slots, emails don't get returned for days (if that) and I havent talked to friends in ages it seems like. What is going on!? I'd love to have time to stop and smell the roses!

My taxes are done though and I've got VIP passes to the Auto Show tonight. The laundry will have to wait another day. Wait.... I can't do it tomorrow either because I've got class tomorrow night and I'm putting together a FOOD basket for a silent auction on Friday. Maybe I can get to it this weekend. Wait, only after I go shopping and check emails and change diapers and pick up my taxes.... gosh, unemployment is busy!

2 comments:

TC said...

It's amazing how much time-management improves when it has to, isn't it? :)

Enjoy the show tonight.

Grant said...

You should go to the unemployment office and ask for money to hire a maid.