Monday, March 10, 2008

Acting Like Schoolgirls

I can't remember if I've mentioned this before or not. You know sometimes you think about things so much that you honestly think you've talked about it (or blogged it) and all along it's been only in your mind.

I don't like the Today Show so much since Katie left and Meredith is on. It's not that I don't like Meredith.... it's that I don't particularly care for her on the Today Show. I'm not real hip on the dynamics. It seems like to me that Matt is always trying to stay on track and 'run' from the female co-hosts but they are always giggling and flirting and getting off track. I've even seen them grab him and giggle... hanging onto him... and he'd break away and try to seriously get the show going while they'd still be giggling and cracking up.

It was joking and loose when Katie was co-anchoring with Matt, but she didn't lead you to believe she wanted in his pants and at whatever cost. Plus, she didn't stand like a man. That drives me nuts to.

1 comment:

Bone said...

I can't stand when girls are all over me.

I'm like give me some space, I'm blogging.