Friday, October 19, 2007

Circus Act

Last weekend we all loaded up and headed to the park and thought we'd take some pictures. However, the sun set too quickly on us and we lost much needed sunlight to get good shots of us doing our thing... so, Richard messed with some settings on the camera and used a night time setting. It allowed for more light in the picture but it also didn't allow for much movement. It obviously takes a picture sloooooower....

C said "mom, grab your ankle and pull it up to your head!" OK! I can do that! Here I am.... 33 weeks preggers too :)

4 comments:

Queen of the Mayhem said...

Girl...I am impressed! At 33 weeks...all I could do was waddle! :)

Looking good!

Kerry said...

Thank you!!! I was going to do cartwheels for him too, but thought that might be pushing it just a bit ;) hehe

TC said...

Show off :-P

Angela said...

There was no way I was doing that when I was pregnant.
Pregnancy gave me a reason not to gain too much weight
It is just to hard to move around