Friday, May 25, 2007

Vacation, Gonna Have a Good Time

Today is my last workday for a week! I'm here physically... but mentally i've checked out and i'm on vacation!

Richard and I are heading out to Las Vegas with my buddies Tiffany and Debbie. We're gonna tear the place up (as well as one pregnant hot chick can with a blond hot chick and her mom and preggers hubby)! Thunder From Down Under has been recommended to us as a show to not miss (by the guy that cut my hair) and so to counteract that... because I will drag Richard's butt to it... we'll have to catch a girlie show somewhere. I havent quite decided on which one yet, but I've seen a few so I know a couple of guaranteed good ones :)

I'm really excited about taking them to the old part of Vegas. You know where Elvis filmed his movies... where the Golden Nugget is! I've seen it several times and each time its amazing. The people, the light show, the entertainment... its all good! I'm hoping to catch a limo and let the driver drag us around town for a bit.... and grab a burger at In-n-Out Burger!

I'll take my camera for sure!!! I'll miss you Circe... but I have my phone should any good gossip happen and it cant wait!

2 comments:

weatherchazer said...

Have a great time on your trip!

j;ljk said...

hope you have an amazing time in vegas!