Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A Through Z

May showers bring June flowers I suppose as it’s raining cats and dogs today and there are various percentages of thunderbloomers forecast for the next seven days. So we are starting May out a tad watery shall we say. I stole this from our darling Ms Sizz

A - Available or Single? No and no. (but I’m a great flirt)

B - Best Friend? If sisters are considered best friends. I’ve gone the ‘one best friend’ route and it’s never pretty. Some day we’ll talk about that.

C - Cake or Pie? Pie please and about the only kind I don’t care for is mincemeat. (shudders) I like cake but it has to be really good—no Walmart cakes, thank you.

D - Drink of Choice? I think we all know the answer to this one. Wine, preferably Chardonnay, Merlot, or Sauv Blanc but I’m not overly picky.

E - Essential Item(s)? Cell phone, tote bag, tweezers, makeup, earrings, planner.

F - Favorite Color? Silver, then pale pink.

G - Gummi Bears or Worms? Yuck. Neither.

H - Hometown? Cleveland, OH *Cleveland Rocks*

I - Indulgence?
Regular haircuts, expensive fragrance, yearly trips.

J - January or February? Toss-up. January because we have the best chance of snow but February because of abundance of red hearts and it's shorter.

K - Kids? Sure.

L - Life is incomplete without…Love.

M - Marriage Date Yes.

N - Number of Siblings 1 younger sister.

O - Oranges or Apples? Apples. I like oranges but they are messy.

P - Phobias/Fears
Heights, claustrophobia, getting stuck in an elevator. (You would not want to be in there with me, trust me on this one.)

Q - Favorite Quote: “Biting my truant pen, beating my self for spite, Fool, said my Muse to me, look in thy heart and write.” - Astrophil and Stella

R - Reasons to Smile? A warm, sunny day, or fat, fluffy snowflakes silently falling from the winter sky. Being alive.

S - Season? Summer.

T - Tag Three
Must I?

U - Unknown Fact About Me:
I’m entirely too sensitive. And I'm a stalker! NOT

V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Carnivore. I love juicy, medium-cooked steaks with a lot of salt.

W - Worst habits? I'm sneaky.

X - X-rays or Ultrasounds? Must I choose from this strange choice?

Y - Your Favorite Foods Ice cream and it can be 0 degrees out, I don’t care. Steak mentioned above. Seafood. Coconut cream pie. Italian Cream cake. Pretty much any dessert. Pizza Supreme.

Z - Zodiac Gemini.

Happy May 1, darlings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy May Day, Miss Circe!

Btw, I thought April showers were supposed to bring May flowers... *er*?

Circe said...

As did I, TC, but in Okla's case, we must be running a month behind because we have rain rain and more rain forecast for the next week!
:)