Saturday, November 11, 2006

I Did It!

I passed!!!!!!!!!!!

I passed the test I've been studying for all week! I got concerned while I was taking it because so many of the questions I'd seen info on, and I remembered reading about, but I couldnt remember particulars and then when they give you so many choices for answers and then they are so similar but maybe one word, it tends to get confusing. Anyways.... I plugged on. I read and reread each question. Read all the possible answers then reread the question again and marked what was my first gut instinct.

When I had completed the test, I looked at my watch and it had been only two hours. The test is a 3.5 hour exam! I'd finished really early... another cause for alarm.

I gathered my things - which amounted to my jacket because they allow absolutely nothing in the exam room, (that includes H2O) and walked out to see the proctor.

Proctor Guy: How did you do?
Me: I guess we'll see.
Me: If I could have had one thing in there, it would have been a diet coke.
Proctor Guy, chuckling to himself: Well, now you can go get one.
Me, mumbling to myself, but outloud so he can hear too: I knew some of that stuff but then I sit there and talk myself in and out of answers and then I don't know which way to go.....
Proctor Guy: Congratulations!
Me: For what?
Proctor Guy: You passed!
Me: WHAT?
He hands me my certificate... as i'm gasping for air.

I knew it! I knew the material! I almost kissed Proctor Guy Iwas so excited! I bounced out the door jumping up in the air and clicking my heels together - and made a hundred phone calls to share the joy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I knew you would pass!!!

NuNu

Kerry said...

Thank you! Thank you!

LilRed said...

Congrats!

Sizzle said...

yay! awesome news!

Traveling Chica said...

Woohoo! That's fabulous news! Congratulations!

Kerry said...

Thank you! It is such a relief to have it behind me... :)