Sunday, May 31, 2009

Show Me the Muscle!



Congratulations to my Bro-N-Law for placing 3rd in his first ever Fitness/Bodybuilding competition!!! That is fantastic!

Not only did I get to watch John compete at the 2009 NPC Oklahoma Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure and Bikini Championships in Tulsa last night, but several people that workout at my gym plus one of our trainers. Sal looked good!

The competition wasn't the only thing to be watching... there was some serious muscle in the audience and I saw a couple of professionals that I see in Flex and Muscle and Fitness magazines. One of my POWER instructors sat in front of me and we jabbered to catch up on the latest gym gossip and I swear that Kristen's husband was on stage competing. I never did find her... but I know that was him. She teaches spin at my gym. OKC rocked the show!



I guess here in a few months we'll find out if we will be doing this all again! What fun!

No comments: