Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Everything's Big in Texas

Despite the nasty weather we are having in these parts of the world, I made my way (slowly) to the gym this morning and saw a little weather blurp about the ice storm in Oklahoma. So.... I tuned it to see what Fox News was saying about us.

Blah Blah Blah... I've heard it all a million times.

Then, the weather lady comes on to tell everyone where this big bad storm is moving and she proceeds to say that "in Armarillo Texas" blah blah blah. I just about fell off the eliptical. Armarillo? That's like Armadillo, but not. If those Texans heard that, they'd be ropin you up, girl!

Fox is always good for some entertainment. I remember the time that the one dude blew over in a hurricane... again I fell over laughing. haha What is his name?!!? You know the one that had a talk show. Still funny.

No comments: