Friday, May 16, 2008

Time Of Our Life

Work and end of school commitments have kept me super busy and I havent had time to blog! *big tears*. I have so much to share... and zero time to share it.

I wrote a $1 million dollar umbrella policy today. Yeah for me!

Baby Z grabs at my sonic cup and loves her sippy cup! She's growing so fast.

Only 5 more weeks til we're headed to Alaska and Canada. I need a vacation...

PLUS I'm in training for a 500 mile cycling ride! How exciting!

More later I hope... but off to work the End Of School Bash!

3 comments:

Angela said...

It is good to be busy, just don't get too busy to stop and brethe

TC said...

I can't believe your Alaska trip is so soon! Lucky duck! :)

Kerry said...

Angela: I hate being so busy, but at the same time, I dont think I can function without drowning in crap. Every time I get a little time I scramble to find something to fill that spot!

TC: I can't wait! I can't wait to share pictures and all the blah blah about the trip. I can't wait to get out of town and see new things!!!!