Tuesday, February 12, 2008

They Gave the Wrong Flu Shot!

Crapoly.

Yesterday afternoon I developed a scratchy throat and last night it turned more into a sore throat. I went to bootcamp anyways because I wasnt feeling bad other than the sore throat.

This morning, in addition to that I have the all over achey feeling and a pounding headache! One of our techs is out with the flu and another had a daughter at home with strep... i'm sure he's brought the strep bug to work! I downed a handfull of vitamin C this morning in efforts to "nip it".

I will not get sick, I will not get sick, I will not get sick....

Where the heck has Circe been!?

I didnt take the flue shot. I never do. It never works. Everyone I know that takes the shot, gets sick. This year "they" gave the wrong shot... and everyone is sick with the flu *snicker*

No comments: