Wednesday, April 25, 2007

We Didnt Even Get to Say Buh-Bye

It's a sad thing when a blogger buddy decides to call it quits... especially when the announcement comes out of nowhere! Today I had to remove a few old friends from our blog roll that i'd left linked to us for months after they'd stopped posting. It was sad to hit 'delete'.

Two more of our favorite blogs have announced their retirement effective immediately. Two in just three days! Is it spring fever? I can't hardly bring myself to delete them.... we will miss them so much! With the loss of those relationships comes new ones and Circe and I love to make new friends!

Best wishes to those of you who are moving on to other projects or taking a break!

3 comments:

Angela said...

It is sad when a blog you love is gone.

Bone said...

I don't know why, but when I first read this, I thought it said, "Bad wishes to those..." LOL

I thought that was rather funny.

CruiserMel said...

I've got a blog I looooooove and the guy used to blog every bloomin' day and then suddenly he's gone....but his last post just hangs there gathering comments over a month later. And it IS sad - I have terrible thoughts about what may or may not have happened. It's not like you can just pick up the phone, ya know? Waaahhhhhh.