Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My Humps

Today is my one year Anniversary.

One year ago today, Richard and I got married.... whooohooo!

Little did he realize that exactly one year later he'd be sitting in the doctor's office listening to the heartbeat of his first baby.

Yep. I'm preggers. We're not sure of a due date yet. The best I can come up with is December 3rd, but the doctor seems to think it's sooner than that. She's doing more tests to try to determine the date.

Richard is so excited! I doubt he gets much work done this afternoon. He was all grins as we left the doctors office and even bigger grins all through lunch. He was going to get to tell Eric that he heard the baby's heartbeat. He said at first he thought he was hearing mine... but then Misty clarified with "well, one heartbeat... that's good!"

*wiping sweat from brow* yes.... that is very good!

8 comments:

Circe said...

I'm so excited for you!!!!! (but you knew that) Congrats to the new little fam-to-be and I'm thinking the YouTube birth would be nice and fitting for our blog buddies!
;)

SMOOCHES,
AuntieCirce

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Kerry said...

Thank you!

I'll tell Richi Rich about our plan. He'll love the YouTube idea! I'll be a star! hahahahah

*kisses*

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! I am happy for the both of ya!!

Congratulations!!!

nunu

Mrs. S. said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited!

TC said...

Congrats, Kerry!

That's fabulous news! I'm so excited for you!

And I agree with Circe...YouTube all the way! (If only so we can see Richard freak out. ;))

Bone said...

Congratulations, Kerry!!

Remember, you're not allowed longer than a two-week maternity leave from the blog ;)

Kerry said...

Burg: Thank you. I'm excited, nervous, scared... and terribly upset about getting fatter! lol

Chica: I'm working on the YouTube thing. He'd put a video out if I asked him to. haha... but he'd probably edit himself out so no one would see him faint. hahaha

Bone: Thank you :) I can type and bounce a kiddo at the same time, so I think just a couple of days is all i'll need. I'm sure I'll have too many funny stories to tell to stay away that long. haha