Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Little Puffs of Air

The last few weeks I've been going to yoga class. I was hesitant in the beginning, because of all the pretzel-like positions I was afraid i'd hurt my lower back even more than the car wreck did, but i've found that it's helped. I'm guessing all the stretching is a good thing because for the first time in months I havent battled daily lower back aches and pains.

My sis and I had discussed heading out to the Hornets game last night, but that meant we'd miss our new-found love. Yoga. Seeing the Hornets play meant, money spent and fattening food... Yoga meant stretching and strengthening and relaxation. We went to Yoga.

The class was almost a complete 50/50 male/female class. My sis was in front of me and Richard behind me. Next to Sheri and I were two men, and next to Richard was an older woman. We twisted and stretched for a good half hour when we headed for the floor for some ab work. We reached and crunched and raised and lowered legs and then heard 'ppfffffttttttttttttttt'

Someone farted!

Sheri and I, being the fun-loving girls that we are, looked at each other and busted up laughing. We laughed as quietly as we could but we rolled... it was uncontrollable! I knew for sure the teacher lady was going to seperate us. Richard gave us dirty stares as if to say 'shut the hell up!' Which made us laugh even harder. I'd get all settled down and dang it if I didnt look at Sheri and she's silently laughing with her face buried in the mat. I could see her body bouncing as if on a trampoline. I'd crack up again. I leaned over and said 'if you dont stop... you're gonna make me laugh so hard I'll fart!'

She laughed even more.... and clinched her butt to make sure she didn't rip one.

We kind of got it under control when it was time to roll over on our tummies to do lower back. We reached back to grab our ankles and bow our backs and directly in front of me was the culprit. My face was directly in the line of fire and I could see his butt cheeks clinched. I busted up laughing. Sheri laughed. We settled down... then I looked at Richard and saw that he was faced the same way we were (all serious and deeply into his stretch), however the ONE and ONLY person in the room that chose to face the opposite way was the lady next to him and she was holding her ankles with her back bowed.... looking directly at him with her boobs hanging out all over the place! They were all up in Richard's face. He could have latched on and nursed those suckers. I busted up laughing. He was trying to look down. I looked at Sheri, she was looking and busted up laughing.

*couple more of Richard's 'shut the hell up' looks inserted here*

After class, Richard grabbed his mat and walked past us out the door! Sheri said 'whats wrong with him!?' I had no idea. We walked out and he was gone. She said 'where did Richard go!?' I told her he must have gone to the bathroom... and complete silence between the two of us. She looked at me and said 'you don't think maybe it was Richard that farted, do you!?!?!?'

We cracked up laughing! Laughed all the way to the front door... got outside and Richard asked us 'what the heck is going on!?!?' We asked him if he ripped one... he said NO! So we told him the whole story...

He said he was trying so hard not to look at the lady with the jugs and was staring at the floor because she was 'right there'. He could have reached out and touched her. She was staring right into his eyes the entire time we were in that position.

He said.... 'you two are crazy!!!' muuuuahahahhaha THEN he adds that we're like Beavis and Butthead. Sheri is Butthead. lol

Next class, I bet Sheri and I get seperated. Just like in school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that half the fun though? :)

Too funny!!!

j;ljk said...

Hahaha, that's funny. I was watching something like Reality Tv's Top 40 moments, and one of them was from Jackass, and he was farting in yoga class, hahaha, totally reminds me of that.