- Mark Wahlberg. Eye candy in underwear.
- Jon Stewart. Funny and smart. Dynamic dual combo.
- John C. McGinley. Sarcasm, wit, smoking bod and my fav TV show all rolled into one.
- Gary Sinese. Have to agree there. Didn’t notice him till "Forrest Gump" and I was smitten. Sexy as hell with or without legs.
- Jay Hernandez. "Crazy/Beautiful" indeed.
- Harrison Ford. Retains sexiness as he ages.
- John Cena. I don’t watch wrestling crapola and I prefer him with a baseball cap and shirtless, but damn he’s fine.
- Heath Ledger. Can’t resist a knight.
- Tony Gonzalez. Which makes me favor the Chiefs after my Browns.
- Colin Firth. Who can resist that British accent?
- Fernando Allende from
Flamingo Road. Watching him and Morgan Fairchild get steamy together is forever etched on my feverish brain. Damn he was hot! Whatever happened to him?
- Vincent Spano in “Baby It’s You”
- Charlie Sheen. “Platoon,” “The Chase” Rwwwrrr.